Monday, December 31, 2012

Graduation Gift

I know that most students do not graduate until May, but I was inspired by my own graduation this December to post about gifts. I try to make homemade gifts for graduations. Sometimes the gifts take a while to get to their recipient.


This would be a gift for my sister. I found a shadow box at Michaels  Craft store. The paper was found at Hobby Lobby, along with the diplomas on the picture. The accessories were found at Michaels Craft store and Hobby Lobby.

This was an easy gift.
First step: Selecting materials.. easier said than done.

Second step: Glue the paper to the back of the shadow box.

Then I placed the picture, gown, and other accessories how I wanted it and then glued/taped everything on to the paper.

See.. easy peasy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment