Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh, Father's day

Did you realize that Father's day is coming up? I didn't until I started blog hopping and noticed blog tutorials about Father's day gifts. 

I found quite a few that are cute  Awesome!

There is a  basket that was made using beef jerky, money, and various other foods. I found it at Delightful Order. Click Here to see it. This woman is amazing. Every time that I browse her site I am filled with so many ideas to try around my own house apartment.





Source


I found another great Father's day idea. Heidi at Two Happy Stampers, recreated a card using card stock, hole punches, and stamps. Click here to see it.




At Hydrangeas and Harmony, Jennifer created a scrapbook. The scrapbook starts from the first day that her kids were born and she updates the book every Father's day. Click here to see it.


I have decided to create a basket for Father's day. In the basket will be tools for B to use, candy,and  a picture frame with B and  C man.   Here a a few before pictures.








When I am finished I will post the after pictures!!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment