Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas and New Years

Let me begin with Christmas. Christmas eve I was off of work, which enabled us to participate in Christmas eve activities with my dad's side of the family. It was so nice to spend time with family, especially since we never get to see my dad's side of the family.  We ate food, went over the story of Christmas, and opened presents. Of course, we had to take LOTS of pictures. Santa's helpers also put together Connors train table and there was NO fussing between the two of us. 

Fast forward to Christmas day, Connor woke up around 6:00 and all of us presents were opened by 6:30.  After hours of playing with his toys, we went to my grandparents house to eat lunch. This was bittersweet because my grandfather passed in 2007 and my grandmother passed in 2010.  After lunch, we went to my parents house. We opened presents there. After this, Branden and I  went to the movies to watch War Horse( amazing movie, it is a must see).  Then we made our way over to my aunts house for supper.  We had a Just Dance tournament. We played an elimination bracket.  The final was between my cousin  and I. 

I have no pictures from this I wish I did.  Once I find my camera cord, I will upload pictures from Christmas and pictures of Branden and Connors presents that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment